Match Thread Stoke City vs Everton 15:00 pm Saturday 17th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon reflection that was still some of the worst football I can ever remember. The passing was beyond atrocious and couldn't even be attributed to the snow as it was never near any of our players.

Question, when Adam is sent off, who are the fans that are cheering because it sounds to me that the Stoke fans are cheering, thinking it’s Rooney who’s off

I look lovely.

Specs+15.jpg

xxx

Having done a reasonable impersonation of Robert Falcon Scott whilst walking from the station to the ground, I can unequivocally state that my hatred for Stoke has intensified.
But at least we won.

i did that walk once, once was enough !

What kind of reception did he get when he came on

Little bit of booing, which, in the main was piped down by the majority telling those booing to stfu

Upon reflection that was still some of the worst football I can ever remember. The passing was beyond atrocious and couldn't even be attributed to the snow as it was never near any of our players.
:dodgy::oops:The snow covered 3/4 of the pitch for the majority of the game, unless you're suggesting our players only played on the 1/4 that wasn't covered. (n)(n)

Hi folk

I'm bjk fan, new everton fan on premier league for cenk tosun who was our former striker. When i wacthed your team first, i said that probably cenk will become one of the best player on everton. Cause i i don't know why but everton team members is real disaster. First of all everton midfielder and wings are so terrible and no one can give easy cross or short pass except rooney. Cenk done sprints to back side of opponent defence and suitable for kicking but no one saw him although he was very suitable position.

With these game format everton no single chance even on Turkish Leauge! I couldn't understand with everton huge budget how you bought these disaster players. Our 500k EUR costed Oguzhan Ozyakup and tolgay arslan 3x better midfielder players from yours. For example if oguzhan plays on your team instead of davis today, probably cenk will meet the ball on penalty area 3x more...

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Cenk scored both his goals from crosses by bolasie and Walcott ...

Status
Not open for further replies.