Transfer Rumour Steven Bergwijn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than Lozano but doubt there’s anything to it.

Weird how Silva was talking about getting a left footed attacking player in yet we’ve hardly had a link to one.
I think that was the intention until it became known that Zaha was maybe on the cards. All our efforts for a wide player has been with him since.

Oh nooooo hope not this is true. Must admit i do not watch every game of PSV, but he never stands out in like the CL or the Dutch team. And his stats show this: 5 international games, zero goals. 7 CL appearances, 1 goal. Plus if ever PSV scored late on, Lozano was the one who got a late pen or something. So hope this is lazy journalism

Brands has denied it, not sure how reliable this is and guess Brands has more to do today than talk to the press
Don't believe the hype with this lad.
Followed him closely and imo he'll end up being another Klassen if he moves to the PL.
Better than Lozano but doubt there’s anything to it.

Weird how Silva was talking about getting a left footed attacking player in yet we’ve hardly had a link to one.
Prefer him to Zaha, he's already failed once, something not belonging to Everton about Zaha, Bergwijn can be moulded like the beautiful beard was.

Bergwijn looks hugely promising to me and is tricky and rapid.

And lets not forget...Bergwijn + Lozano = the price of one Zaha.

Our best ever window was 07/08 Summer.

Jags / Baines / Pienaar / Yakubu and Howard made perm.

That was brilliant business and almost saw us win the FA Cup, but for some cruel and horrendous injuries to key players.
At a time when United and Chelsea where level with the great Barcelona team too.

Baines/Pienaar ... the reason I detest people slating Bernard.

I literally see Digne/Bernard as potentially very close to mimicking that combo on our left.

Pienaar didn’t have shed loads of goals and assists... wouldn’t have swapped him for anyone.

Baines/Pienaar ... the reason I detest people slating Bernard.

I literally see Digne/Bernard as potentially very close to mimicking that combo on our left.

Pienaar didn’t have shed loads of goals and assists... wouldn’t have swapped him for anyone.

He was good but there are loads of players I would have swapped him for.

Bergwijn looks hugely promising to me and is tricky and rapid.

And lets not forget...Bergwijn + Lozano = the price of one Zaha.
Neres, Ziyech yes. Lozano, ok.
Bergwijn no.
These guys get a lot of space (= confidence) in the eredivisie.
When he played in the Nations League against Ger and Fra he got found out as average, nothing special.
He made Memphis look like Messi.

The thing is, there's loads of player like him around, we've had a couple ourselves, Vlasic and Lookman.
And thinking it'd just end up going the same way as them two.

We've got Bernard.
If/when we get a winger it needs to be class, like a Zaha. We need to top level. That's what'll put distance between us and the rest.
So if it means another season until we get, then fine.

Right now a top CB is much more important.

Neres, Ziyech yes. Lozano, ok.
Bergwijn no.
These guys get a lot of space (= confidence) in the eredivisie.
When he played in the Nations League against Ger and Fra he got found out as average, nothing special.
He made Memphis look like Messi.

The thing is, there's loads of player like him around, we've had a couple ourselves, Vlasic and Lookman.
And thinking it'd just end up going the same way as them two.

We've got Bernard.
If/when we get a winger it needs to be class, like a Zaha. We need to top level. That's what'll put distance between us and the rest.
So if it means another season until we get, then fine.

Right now a top CB is much more important.

Neres, like Bergwijn would need a season to adjust.

Ziyech is a total myth of a player...would absolutely flop in the premier league...hes another Klaassen.

Lozano would be the same punt as Bergwijn only hes older...more clinical but slower...

Status
Not open for further replies.