Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand us needing to sort out compo before the meeting with Allardyce this week but what is actually stopping us from jettisoning this hopped up garden gnome out of the club?

There is a role for Walsh in our club.
Keep him to scout for U23s. It’s clear his forte is youth recruitment.
Onyekuro, Lookman, bowler, Gibson, DCL and mattis. Very nearly the Dutch striker(can’t remember his name) who chooses Bayern Munich eventually.

I would say base on the above, he clearly is very good with spotting potential kids.

No harm keeping Walsh around in a low risk high return environment. We’ve never sign any youth at the level of Lookman before Walsh arrive.

Onyekuro, Lookman, bowler, Gibson, DCL and mattis. Very nearly the Dutch striker(can’t remember his name) who chooses Bayern Munich eventually.

I would say base on the above, he clearly is very good with spotting potential kids.

No harm keeping Walsh around in a low risk high return environment. We’ve never sign any youth at the level of Lookman before Walsh arrive.
I hope Gibson will see some time with the first team next year if he is ready. Highly rated.

...DCL was spotted by Unsworth who then recommended him to the Board. Everton have 6 scouts tasked with identifying U23 recruits (one of which is Tony Grant). I doubt Walsh scouts players at this level.

Nope

...DCL was spotted by Unsworth who then recommended him to the Board. Everton have 6 scouts tasked with identifying U23 recruits (one of which is Tony Grant). I doubt Walsh scouts players at this level.

I’m sure he did endorse and recognise the potential before signing. Scouting is his primary job, tho he might not be watching as much as the rest of the scouts, he will no doubt be focusing on the players before we sign.

Nope, Walsh probably only scouted mattis who is complete dung

Aye, there is.

After every match every person who paid anything to watch Everton gets one free slap across his face for the shambles of his "recruitment". People who spent money, people who spent time, hell, people who spent energy THINKING about Everton get a free slap.

the only scouting I want Gormless Walsh involved in is in the scouting for a skip of suitable size to throw himself and all his recruitments into.

Zirkzee, grtting games for Bayern u19’s at 16 now.

No, there is no keeping this guy unless it costs money to get rid of him. dont pay him compo the fraudulent charlatan should be paying us back hows wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.