• OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so much wrong with the squad.

• We don't have a right back (Kenny not ready, Martina is....Martina)

• We don't have one good centre back (Jagielka is 34, Williams 33, Keane not good enough, Holgate not ready).

• We don't have a left back (Baines at 33 is past it).

• We don't have any wingers (Lennon and Mirallas not good enough, Lookman and Vlasic not ready yet).

• We don't have a striker (DCL not ready).

The only thing we do have is a midfield; and that's because we've got NINE centre mids in the squad, then we don't know what to do with them all.

And finally...we don't have a manager!

We're a complete and utter shambles.

Seems like more of a conspiracy to destroy the club than anything being directed. How awful to see Everton in freefall like this.

Absolute disgrace, its only Moshiri's pride keeping him in a job.

Should have been volleyed out the door with Koeman.

Have never seen incompetence on this scale as a blue, never, and that includes a lot of crap over the years.

There is no way we can have a new start with Walsh still at the club.

Out.

Reminds me of Graham Carr at Newcastle. For a short while he tapped into a rich vein of French talent and then it all went to crap and they were bottom half and then finally relegated.

When you are the Director of Football, and the Football you Direct, in culinary terms, resembles a dog's dinner that has been digested, excreted, eaten by a pigeon, re-digested and excreted onto Steve Ogrizovic's head, I believe your position is pretty much untenable.

Off you pop, Steve.

What I can't understand is that when questioned on the Everton show, Walsh was asked what was the first thing he looked at when looking at a player to bring to Everton? He replied...character.
Well if that's the case, he should resign immediately because the one thing this team lacks apart from quality is character. As soon as Lyon scored, you knew we would fall apart and we did. There is no fight or character within this team at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.