Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So who would have more influence when it comes to signings? Walsh or Koeman?
Does Walsh make a list and Koeman takes it from there or does Walsh say "This guy." and it happens?

If I'm not mistaken they work side by side on transfers- although I'm sure Koeman says "I want this position" and Walsh gets a couple of targets from which Koeman gets his pick.

@The Esk not sure how this works but the DOF can sack the manager, yet I think the manager gets the final call in transfers right?

Mmmmmmm, what if his first move is to sell Stones and buy Huth, ooooh the opionaters will be down on him like a pack of wolves...

Huth was part of the best defensive unit in the league, would hardly call that a crap move. I'd prefer West Morgan, though

Last edited:
Lets not jump to excitement again here and remember this location is the most suited for the man; with the most substantial wage packet. I think it's important not to jump the gun about our future and remain grounded. We are Everton, upper management can talk about us being new and rejuvenated but until that is actually over the dotted line - key targets are signed and the foundations are in the ground and the diggers on site for the new stadium we are still plucky Everton. Actions speak not words.

Fair enough but this was a case of Everton acting decisively, not only words.

So who would have more influence when it comes to signings? Walsh or Koeman?
Does Walsh make a list and Koeman takes it from there or does Walsh say "This guy." and it happens?

Supposedly, the manager tells the DOF a position and the requirements e.g pacy ball playing centre back over 6ft...the DOF then provides a list of the top 5 recommended and Koeman would choose.

I've heard £2m compensation, add that to the £5m we coughed up for Ron and all I can say is that there was a time when that would represent our net transfer kitty for the season! What is going on?

If he is signing for Everton like everyone is predicting then Well Done to EFC ....Welcome to the Family Steve!!

Reports Steve Brown is leaving the club for United and he was some sort of senior scout I think so possible confirmation we are getting Walsh and he's going to be shaking up the existing staff. Just need Reeves to disappear now.

Why do we need to waste money on this pillock? Just let Koeman buy the players he wants and be done with it. Now we're going to have to wait weeks for Steve to compile some lists for Koeman to choose from. What a load of nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.