Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another story we'll all get worked into a tizzy over only to have it fizzle into nothing in three weeks time. Its just redundant at this point. Far as i can tell nothing has changed at Everton. Happy to be proved wrong, but not going to hope for it.

I'm not sure, but my guess would be that it would be very different to an approach for a player being rejected.

He's just an employee of Leicester so if he wanted to come here he could resign pretty easily.

Maybe a bit of compo.

I'm not sure, but my guess would be that it would be very different to an approach for a player being rejected.

He's just an employee of Leicester so if he wanted to come here he could resign pretty easily.

Maybe a bit of compo.

47984430_compo1.jpg

Never heard of him before but if he has a good eye for talent then sign him up.

Saying that graham Carr signed some brilliant players for Newcastle and then let that go to his head and then signed some terrible ones after it.

Worth his own thread?

Lets all blag we know who he is, and what his job will be here.
I knew who he was before anyone else :blush:

No wait that's wrong. I'd never heard of him.

I'll be honest, I was expecting someone rather more high profile but if he is good at his job then that'll do for me.

This will play out one way or another. What will be will be on this one. The immediate concern is about us making some signings (or not as the case may be) at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.