• OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And he's probably still got a better first touch than Lukaku

Nonsense.. You sounds like someone that goes to the match to boo our own. Rom's first touch improved a lot last season, didn't finish that well but all hell was evident in the team after easter, not his fault.

Nonsense.. You sounds like someone that goes to the match to boo our own. Rom's first touch improved a lot last season, didn't finish that well but all hell was evident in the team after easter, not his fault.

Yeah, says the man who states we're not a big club. Absolutely hate using the term big when talking football clubs. More recently successful maybe, bigger than Everton... never!

What a presumption that is, yeah you think Lukaku has a bad first touch so therefor you boo when you go the game hahaha. His first touch is awful hopefully something that improves this season, he was only stating the fact Friend! No need to get upset about it is there?

Wonder if we've been holding off on getting players in until Walsh is in place?

I think it would be nice to think that mate but I'm not sure. For a variety of reasons things have been a bit slow. We are targeting a higher calibre of player who in Witless case is messing us about a bit from a league thats hard to buy from. Secondly I think Koeman is probably heavily focussing on assessing the squad first before making further decisions on recruitment.

However we are led to believe that we have been trying to get deals done. Having the new guy in will help close deals though I suspect Walsh's skill set will be more noticeable going forward than over the next few weeks. It hasn't happened yet but I think it's only a matter of time until signings start to role in.

Don't expect him i tomorrow and signings sanctioned though it would be unfair on the fella!

You're right. I go there in a red Ford transit with the liver bird on the side, sit first row in the park end and cheer when we concede.
I also throw mayonnaise at other fans and bend over for the away crowd.
You are on point, sir.

'Come in Steve........ Welcome to Everton.... take a seat'
download (40).jpg

So, you thought last season Rom didn't finish well, but had a good first touch?

We must've been watching a different player mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.