Starting XI For Our First Europa League Qualifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno but we cant throw all the new players out from the start, this isnt a training friendly but a very important game, for me its the core of last seasons players + Pickford, Rooney and Keane

I think the good thing now is we don't have an obvious starting 11. Except from having Pickford in goal I think you can pick from most of first team squad and have a strong enough team to beat the teams in early rounds of europa

Depending on who/where.. if tough away game will go strong team. If lesser lights perhaps a couple of younger ones. Home game you need to put a decent score on the board so will be more or less first teamers. Might see the likes of Aaron Lennon and Macca on the bench. Possibly won't play Pickford if not back up to speed after U23 exploits. The rest probably will be available.

In saying that Ron may throw on Mr Testicles and play 2 up front.

Would playing mean you are Euro tied? Serious question, cos if it does might get an idea of who we are looking to sell?

Draw is on Friday and besides from being loads of poor teams in the hat, there are quite a few ok ones too.

I'd play full strength because it will be close to a week since our last friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.