Starting XI For Our First Europa League Qualifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillLovesRoo

Player Valuation: £6m
Given that we have our first qualifier in less than 3 weeks how do you think we will look to line up for that game? With the likes of Pickford, Sandro and Holgate only just finished the u21s tournament, will they even be back then?
Think it is very important to get out of these stages with out any upsets, it completely derailed West Hams season last year

Given that we have our first qualifier in less than 3 weeks how do you think we will look to line up for that game? With the likes of Pickford, Sandro and Holgate only just finished the u21s tournament, will they even be back then?
Think it is very important to get out of these stages with out any upsets, it completely derailed West Hams season last year
Depends who it's against and if it's home or away 1st

Stek -

Holgate
Keane
Williams
Baines

Davies
Schneids
Gana

Mirallas
Rooney
DCL

Think we may see something similar to that, which should be more than good enough, based upon internationals/arrivals.

Pickford

Kenny - Keane - Williams - Baines

Schneids - Klaassen - Gana

Barkley - Rooney - Mirallas

Barring Sandro who's on his break, that looks like our strongest team atm. Naturally Sandro would replace Mirallas while Barkley is most likely being replaced by another new signing (Gylfi?). Probably Rooney too.

Be interesting to see the attendance for the home leg. Wouldn't surprise me if it sold out.

No doubt in my mind mate. As long as I'm not away I'll be going with my son, taking my nephew to his first match and his mum ( my eldest sister who has been to about 50 matches )

Good signings so far, Rooney deffo spiked up even more interest means I can see decent crowds, especially as all the league matches sell out

When is the Europa squad finalised
Seeing as we don't have many friendlies lined up I would like to see a strong team

Status
Not open for further replies.