Stan Collymore Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
although i feel chairman and manager do well for us and our relative success is something to smile about,
its our complete lack of tactical ambition and statagem (wow big words for this time of night probobly spelt wrong) concerning this and other transfer windows was, well completly [Poor language removed]

Or maybe he looks at what happened at Leeds and Newcastle and he wouldn't want to be the man who sells the club to someone who runs into the ground.

By the way I am not totally disagreeing with people here, just looking at it from another angle, it's not always as it seems, or how people lead you to that conclusion.

10 minutes on Kipper and you will be baying for Kenwrights blood. But this is a man who has brought us the best players we have had since we won the league in 1987. He may not be able to take us to the top 4, but he's done a good job in getting us to a consistent level of performance week in week out.
Of course no one wants that but honestly its a bit of a tired argument now hell even leeds got took over,lol,ok they pretty much had to sell everyone and including the tea lady but they got taken over..we havent had even a sniff:blink:

I'm begining to know what a Villa supporter felt like with deadly doug in charge and couldnt be shifted

If he didn't back him he wouldn't be able to sign those players that got him 5th spot, Europe and a Cup final.

C'mon Nick thats bollocks and you know it. The players he bought were down to the sale of lescott. An it's been no different for the last few years. You can try a paper over it any way you want. But if it was'nt for moyes we'd be in real [Poor language removed] right now.

And as for the cup final.....

We lost, badly.

Plus im not happy with 5th every year, i want to kick on. Im sure Moyes does to. But kenwright wont let the club go and is killing us. Iv said before, would'nt be suprised if Moyes gets offed one of the top jobs soon. An he'll take it!! And i would'nt blame him....

Of course no one wants that but honestly its a bit of a tired argument now hell even leeds got took over,lol,ok they pretty much had to sell everyone and including the tea lady but they got taken over..we havent had even a sniff:blink:

I'm begining to know what a Villa supporter felt like with deadly doug in charge and couldnt be shifted

How well have they done since they got took over?

Your seeing a transfer groundhog . Both the Club and the Manager make all the right noises at the end of each season but then exactly the same happens again . Someone is lying and it isnt Moyes . Oh that will be Kenwright . I wouldnt mind if he actually came out and said " Look everyone I too would love to spend big but we cannot because as your all probably aware we"re skint " BUT he doesnt that much is clear . He tells Moyes every year that he will have money . Why fcuking lie ?

With his latest outburst you can see Moyes patience is wearing thin and we the supporters are sick to death of it .

C'mon Nick thats bollocks and you know it. The players he bought were down to the sale of lescott. An it's been no different for the last few years. You can try a paper over it any way you want. But if it was'nt for moyes we'd be in real [Poor language removed] right now.

And as for the cup final.....

We lost, badly.

Plus im not happy with 5th every year, i want to kick on. Im sure Moyes does to. But kenwright wont let the club go and is killing us. Iv said before, would'nt be suprised if Moyes gets offed one of the top jobs soon. An he'll take it!! And i would'nt blame him....

WHITE ******* ELEPHANT!!!!!!!

How well have they done since they got took over?
That is utterly beside the point..they went out sought buyer,went badly wrong i'll grant you but they found..whats the word,oh yes a BUYER..something clearly BK does not want to do,unleast i suspect kirby is given the ok and he and i suspect other in the boardroom can sell at a nice profit,but thats another story

Explaine...??

The Stadium issue. Nothing will happen until that has been resolved one way or the other.

I was told by two different people that a deal is in place, but the price comes down to the outcome of the DK. So until that has been resolved than no takeover will happen.

Hence, no point getting all worked up about Kenwright being an evil dictator twiddling his thumbs thinking of ways to lie to you people.

That is utterly beside the point..they went out sought buyer,went badly wrong i'll grant you but they found..whats the word,oh yes a BUYER..something clearly BK does not want to do,unleast i suspect kirby is given the ok and he and i suspect other in the boardroom can sell at a nice profit,but thats another story

No that is exactly the point. You all clamour for someone else to takeover, like we did when Peter Johnson was in charge. Now you want Kenwright out because you believe that change will give you the success you breathe.

Well Villa got bought out and it's got them nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.