Stan Collymore Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stadium issue. Nothing will happen until that has been resolved one way or the other.

I was told by two different people that a deal is in place, but the price comes down to the outcome of the DK. So until that has been resolved than no takeover will happen.

Hence, no point getting all worked up about Kenwright being an evil dictator twiddling his thumbs thinking of ways to lie to you people.

I doubt the huge weapon even has to think. he just opens his trap.

I missed him this Summer, I really did.

The Stadium issue. Nothing will happen until that has been resolved one way or the other.

I was told by two different people that a deal is in place, but the price comes down to the outcome of the DK. So until that has been resolved than no takeover will happen.

Hence, no point getting all worked up about Kenwright being an evil dictator twiddling his thumbs thinking of ways to lie to you people.

I hope your right mate, But i was told by two people that Bentley would sign today. Don't make it so....

Not saying your wrong, but it's not going to apeise anyone. Im just fed up the way we get ran. School boy stuff...

But i'll still be their week after week shouting on the boys...

You obviously know something we dont .

I doubt the huge weapon even has to think. he just opens his trap.

I missed him this Summer, I really did.

He does make the odd gaff I grant you, but I would say that was more down to Rossy than anyone else. His influence is pretty strong, and I could tell you a tale about his input.

I hope your right mate, But i was told by two people that Bentley would sign today. Don't make it so....

Not saying your wrong, but it's not going to apeise anyone. Im just fed up the way we get ran. School boy stuff...

But i'll still be their week after week shouting on the boys...

Were run no different than any club.

No that is exactly the point. You all clamour for someone else to takeover, like we did when Peter Johnson was in charge. Now you want Kenwright out because you believe that change will give you the success you breathe.

Well Villa got bought out and it's got them nothing.

Yet . The financial meltdown has seen to that not them being taken over .

The fact Villa havent won anything isnt down to the takeover not making a difference its about the current financial restraits everyone is under . But I would rather have a fresh face with money at hand and a genuine plan than Kenwright who has by any stretch out stayed his welcome .

As stated to many times, someone could takeover Everton if they really wanted without Kenwrights shares.

In fact Earl almost has as many shares as Kenwright.

Its more complicated then someone just throwing money at Bill, if in fact Bill was to sell his shareholding to a billionaire, Woods and Earl could band together and veto any decision made by someone who bought Bills shares.

Just one of a million scenarios when it comes to Everton shareholding.

In actual fact Everton have a billionaire shareholder.

As always its important to distinguish between the role of majority shareholder and chairman. You could possibly lobby for a new chairman yet i doubt we would find one who works for free.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.