Votes: 100 36.2%
  • No, Marco will be worth the lawsuit

Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually deserve Allardyce, he is the level of the utter dross we have playing for our excuse of a team.

Sniderlin you out an out clown running back then I know hard to believe but he did try to chase back looked like someone was pulling him back with a rope he was that slow

Never seen a team so slow apart from a couple of player. Jags Keane Baines just constantly getting ran over, Jags bullied all the time and Keane gets rinsed when a half skillful player is on the ball

Siggy was the one that created all our opportunities besides what Ricarlison did. Some of you have to get comfortable with the fact that he's not a holding midfielder. Sorry. But when he gets the ball he creates. His service was also outstanding.

I do agree with much of the above other than the fact that we do not play a high line. I'm not sure where anyone has gotten this idea, but we don't.
All I saw him do was put in a decent free kick for the Tosun miss. All his other dead ball was average (especially by his standards) and he did very little from open play. Passing has been very hit and miss.

I also must be completely out of touch with what a high line is.

Still. the main point remains that we all know what we need as regards new players in and injured players back.

As a footnote, we've been poor this half. Very lazy passing.

Hope we don’t now try to sign Siliki, it’s not that he is that good - it’s that our defense is that bad.

That is what happens when you don't have any speed on your backline and you attempt to press higher up the field. Keane and Jags have got to go.

Embarrassing. The guy was running through and couldn't believe he was accelerating away from the defence.

It's exactly the same as when Koeman was fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.