Votes: 100 36.2%
  • No, Marco will be worth the lawsuit

Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richarlison first to go. Moyes wouldn't stop a player bettering himself and leaving for a bigger club.
he never said that when with us...thats all we as fans actually wanted to hear...once he was Man u coach....did you expect to hear the same ??? I didnt.

as soon as silva realises gana should be playing schneiderlins role and we get another box to box midfielder in front of him , we will be happier.

Apart from our defence, which let's be honest, we all know is a problem, I quite enjoyed that. We were hit on the break twice which will happen with Keane and Jags playing a high line. Schneids was out of position defensively on both occasions and their lad on the left has had 2 opportunities to put in decent crosses and did so twice.

On the other side, we had a perfectly good goal disallowed, had a purpose to our play when going forward which was something completely missing last year, and most of our many crossing opportunities fell to Seamus and Sandro on the right and were all wasted. Fine margins.

Richarlison is boss isn't he, and fully deserved his goal. WE fully deserved his goal as no way we were 2 goals worse than them.

So what have we learned. We need 2 new CDs or 1 new CD and Holgate back. We need a new left back. We need a new CM. We need Walcott back who would have made a huge difference. So basically, we learned nothing we didn't already know.

Just one extra thing. If Dowell had been out there and played as poorly as Siggy, he would have been slated on here. But Siggy get's away with murder on this forum. he was none existent out there. We need him to be the fulcrum of our attacking play. If he can't hack it he;s another we should be moving on.

Siggy was the one that created all our opportunities besides what Ricarlison did. Some of you have to get comfortable with the fact that he's not a holding midfielder. Sorry. But when he gets the ball he creates. His service was also outstanding.

I do agree with much of the above other than the fact that we do not play a high line. I'm not sure where anyone has gotten this idea, but we don't.

Worst player on the park and has been all pre season, but obviously Marco thinks like you. Hope you are both correct

Not even close to our worst player in pre season - a lot of his good work is off the ball runs, showing for the ball etc etc.

His shooting is gash, but that will come with confidence and more games.

He’s going to be just fine

Clearly you don’t understand football that much though so thankfully you’re not making the decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.