Votes: 100 36.2%
  • No, Marco will be worth the lawsuit

Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was over rated to death. Couldn't make key decisions at key times in games. Never once dominated a big game, done nothing to warrant the hype.

Ive just proved that wrong, and yet ppl like you still make up crap to fit your agenda.

No wonder players leave us, shocking support and we hound out the young lads we produce.

Bet your all over the back of Davies and Dowell.

I am clutching to the straw that we were missing Pickford, Holgate and Walcott plus we have four or five new signings lined up next week.
After that performance I need something to keep me going.

Coleman..our best player by some distance.
Jagielka/Keane ...one as bad as the other.
Baines... just not the player he was, offers very little going forward now.
Schneiderlin... marginally better than Wednesday night, but I still am not sure what he is supposed to be doing.
Gueye.... another to come out with some credit.. played his usual high energy game.
Sigurdsson..half the time I didn't even realise he was playing.
Sandro... full of industry without doing very much.
Tosun... poor.
Richarlison...did well again,will be a good player in a good team if we ever get that again.

I'd love to have Ross back but he chose to leave.

He also was not a complete player when he was here. Something was missing. Maybe it was just a bit of luck but even with the stats you wouldn't say he was as good as Eriksen Silva De Bruyne etc.

So he is not as good as 2 world class players.....and that means he is not good enough!?!

Jesus, you must only be used to zidane and ronaldo types.

Ross is also younger than those players.

Ive just that wrong, and yet ppl like you still make up crso to fit your agenda.

No wonder players leave us, shocking support and we hound out the young lads we produce.

Bet your all over the back of Davies and Dowell.

What have I made up? Name a big game Ross dominated. You think Ross made good decisions on the ball in the final third?

Massive difference between criticism btw and "hounding him out".

..their keeper didn’t have a save to make. We hardly created a chance, our goal came from nothing. Not sure that two CBs would significantly change that situation unless one of them is Roy of the Rovers.

Well it’d be two centre halves, a midfielder that can get the ball forward quicker and Lookman/Walcott that can create?

My point was we need two centre halves not one.

What have I made up? Name a big game Ross dominated. You think Ross made good decisions on the ball in the final third?

Massive difference between criticism btw and "hounding him out".

He was in the top 5 for chances created, in 2 seasons.

How on earth is that bad???

Fans like you are whey we cant have anything nice. You want world class instant success or they are deemed not good enough.

Look at the shambles of a team we have now....Ross is easily better than all our midfieders.

So he is not as good as 2 world class players.....and that means he is not good enough!?!

Jesus, you must only be used to zidane and ronaldo types.

Ross is also young than those players.
You're the one saying he was top 5 in chances created. That's the other people in that class. My point is he isn't those players because he creates as many chances. I'll reiterate that I would take Ross back here but at the same time I don't think he ever got beyond above average and that isn't where his ceiling is

You're the one saying he was top 5 in chances created. That's the other people in that class. My point is he isn't those players because he creates as many chances. I'll reiterate that I would take Ross back here but at the same time I don't think he ever got beyond above average and that isn't where his ceiling is

So 5th is not good enough????

He should be top or he is not good enough??

The 4 above him were Oszil, kdb, silva and ericksen.

Boooo ross....brain dead to be behind those.

Its our fans that are brain dead....all experts in the game and know how to play centre mid so well....while packing boxes for £250 a week.

He was in the top 5 for chances created, in 2 seasons.

How on earth is that bad???

Fans like you are whey we cant have anything nice. You want world class instant success or they are deemed not good enough.

Look at the shambles of a team we have now....Ross is easily better than all our midfieders.

Haha ok super fan.

Maybe we are turd because you embrace mediocre players like Ross, building them up into something they are not.

When did I mention instant success or world class players? I just didn't rate Barkley mate, so dry your eyes.

Haha ok super fan.

Maybe we are turd because you embrace mediocre players like Ross, building them up into something they are not.

When did I mention instant success or world class players? I just didn't rate Barkley mate, so dry your eyes.

How frig is in top 5 created chances only mediocre???!!!

Tell me then footbell expert....who should we have??? Who is miles better than ross that we have now???
You got your way and that awfull footy player has left....now what genius????

So 5th is not good enough????

He should be top or he is not good enough??

The 4 above him were Oszil, kdb, silva and ericksen.

Boooo ross....brain dead to be behind those.
No mate what I'm saying is creating chances isn't everything. It's the same reason Ozil gets stick. If we were a fabulous team everywhere else than we could have a player like that but we aren't so we need him to bring something else. Too often he didn't. Factor in that for all the chances he ended up with assist numbers comparable to Matt Phillips for whatever reason and we have a bit of an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.