Votes: 100 36.2%
  • No, Marco will be worth the lawsuit

Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. Another super terrible giveaway by a lazy midfielder, then defenders not bothering to follow runners on the wing, and then Keane not doing any actual defending.

We have the same problems we had last season, because we have the same players we KNOW are the problems. Schneiderlin is still lazy, Keane is still bad.

"undone?" "UNDONE???!!" - HOW is Schneiderlin sleeping then 3 Everton players blithely following someone to the byline (and not tackling) - allowing a pass to an unmarked winger who passes a simple ball to the unmarked number 9 classified as "un-bloody-done"??

we need a whole new back four before the start of season and they need to be drilled properly

wont be holding my breath like.

Turned it off. That’s enough dire defending for me for one day. Would surprise me if Mina and Digne aren’t announced by Monday night, with them doing whatever it takes to push the transfers through.

tumblr_m1b7i0tP081r2q0z9o1_1280.jpg

Jags, Keane and Schneiderfraud can do one. We need to get Richarlison in the game more, I've been happy with Sandro despite that misplaced cross before their first goal. We just have very little about us though, worrying times.

Status
Not open for further replies.