Match Thread Spurs v Everton Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess, IF Mcarthy stays fit, he has him Gueye and Davies, Rooney is gonna play more often than not in that 3 as well.

We will sell Niasse to cover most of the fee form Walcott, we will sell Morgs to cover most of the fee for possibly Shaw...

I'd sell the scruff for a fiver given half a chance mate. Need Gueye to be disciplined today and just sit in front of the back 4 and James to be the fella who presses. Morgan to just sit on the bench and not move would be his best performance of the season

I'd sell the scruff for a fiver given half a chance mate. Need Gueye to be disciplined today and just sit in front of the back 4 and James to be the fella who presses. Morgan to just sit on the bench and not move would be his best performance of the season

Need McCathy to snide Alli all game and wait form him to lose his head - decent chance he will react and get a red as he's a beaut...

Oh and Tosun will score today from a Glyffi assist AND Kenny will break his duck...

Call me Mystic steve

Gueye & McCarthy had to start today for their energy levels alone against the Spurs pace & movement.

Rooney deep today would of been suicude. It just means Sigurdson again plays off the left which isn't his best position

Status
Not open for further replies.