SportPesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more because they take the ever loving pish out of us on social media when they're supposed to be sponsoring us

I hate them to be honest. The logo looks crap on the shirts as well

I'd honestly take less money from a company that treated us with more respect. Having your own sponsor razz you all the time makes the money not worth it in all honesty
They did that about twice and removed the tweets. They’ve also looked to help improve our stature in Africa which is something the club has generally been pretty crap at in the past.

End of the day they’re a sponsor and as long as they give us loads of money then who really cares?

Investigation in today’s Times. Cant wait until we are ride if this awful company.

Attachments

• 6DADF2B1-41B5-486E-AC47-2E2FD74850F5.jpeg
    6DADF2B1-41B5-486E-AC47-2E2FD74850F5.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 161
  • AF089F44-A7B9-461D-AE76-B114DD056FFF.jpeg
    AF089F44-A7B9-461D-AE76-B114DD056FFF.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 150
They did that about twice and removed the tweets. They’ve also looked to help improve our stature in Africa which is something the club has generally been pretty crap at in the past.

End of the day they’re a sponsor and as long as they give us loads of money then who really cares?
Gambling is a dark industry. Our sponsor has has been accused of Pushing this on underage poverty stricken Kenyan children.
Who really cares? Most normal people

Gambling is a dark industry. Our sponsor has has been accused of Pushing this on underage poverty stricken Kenyan children.
Who really cares? Most normal people

I dont.

We are funded by a convicted rapist with ties to genocide and state sanctioned murders.

Our biggest revenue source is a company whos owner has hacked the phones of dead children and has fixed elections all over the world.

A few child soliders lashing their blood money on Everton doesnt really factor.

I suppose I'm in a very small minority here, but I hate the idea of our being sponsored by a betting company.
I applaud the principle , but since we’ve already been owned by a wealthy bookmaker for a significant period of our history, it seems a bit precious to act all affronted now.
Wilf Cuff would have shared your abhorrence though.

I dont.

We are funded by a convicted rapist with ties to genocide and state sanctioned murders.

Our biggest revenue source is a company whos owner has hacked the phones of dead children and has fixed elections all over the world.

Indeed .
When you sleep with dogs.....

They are not even worthy of being called second-rate.

This was Elstone's doing, and as betting companies are throwing themselves at PL clubs, it was just another example of taking the easy money rather than working hard to secure more appropriate sponsorship from a reputable company in a reputable industry.

None of the big six are sponsored by a gambling organisation, and that is telling. A mediocre effort in the extreme on Everton's part. Must do much better next time.
Not sure the present set up would secure us a better deal if I’m honest. Our commmercial department is still in the dark ages.

Definitely should care. Everton shouldn't just take any money that's wafted in front of them

I dont.

So usmanov funds us, how are we skint?

I liked till I saw the tweets. How very dare you, proper mugs game and no better than Ciggy or Alcohol advertising over here. hilarious how the powers that be banned drink and ciggy adverts but gambling ?? Nah it's fine..... it harms no one as long as it states, stop if the fun stops..that's like saying smoke till your lungs bleed.

Status
Not open for further replies.