SportPesa - at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I missing?

It looks like a burred screenshot to me.

Our new hero having a little dance

Ngw6dm.gif

Easy to laugh at this but the clubs main sponsor having a pop like that, and daring to do it again, so soon after thier last "mistake", is really not on.

Bias is inherent in football - its expected from players, ex-players, fans, and anyone with a link to their club. A sponsor doesn't ridicule its clubs choice of manager.

We are fair game at present but I imagine the club could find plenty to put out banterous tweet about "Sport Pesa" - who the hell are they anyway only some 10th rate bookie?

Was'nt that dance from when he kept Sunderland or the like up?. They're taking the piss at the fact thats the dance he was doing when he got told he'll be on £6 mil a year

Easy to laugh at this but the clubs main sponsor having a pop like that, and daring to do it again, so soon after thier last "mistake", is really not on.

Bias is inherent in football - its expected from players, ex-players, fans, and anyone with a link to their club. A sponsor doesn't ridicule its clubs choice of manager.

We are fair game at present but I imagine the club could find plenty to put out banterous tweet about "Sport Pesa" - who the hell are they anyway only some 10th rate bookie?

Would love Everton to start sending out tweets ripping people and being proper snide about it aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.