SportPesa - at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're just trying really hard to be engaging and at times 'funny' (allardyce thing), jumping on the paddy power esque meme rubbish that clogs up twitter. Betting companies in general are terrible at this, but sportpesa is like a poor man's version.

I think they are trying to create the fume. Slate the team you sponsoring gets more press coverage than if you just plaster a name on a shirt that barely anyone takes the time read and internally process.

Think it was the Nippon Electric Company. Japanese company and think they're still going.

My first mobile was a NEC...of course.
An era where brands were better known for the teams they sponsored than the products they made (well - almost). SHARP at United, JVC at Arsenal, Carlsberg at that lot.

The amount of crying and over the top fume a lot of evertonians show on social media it’s no wonder they take the p1ss tbh .
“It’s a disgrace”
“Absolutely disgusting”
“Who do they think they are?”
“How dare they”.

It seems to be the done thing to massively overreact to everything these days. People love the drama.

I think it’s fine just some banter - the problem is nobody rated them as a big company so we just have a go at them
Everyone should relax !
More importantly I wish we had a more legit Business behind us than a betting company
I know nobody has moral corporate standards nowadays but at least we could look more like a serious club with a proper company sponsorship
A more known international brand
Apart from that No big deal it’s all fine

It's a curious way to behave considering you sponsor a side

Makes me wonder why they bothered in the first place if all they're going to do is rag on us 24/7

That's just it though - they're not trying to do it; they're inadvertently doing it.

They're so incompetent that it's actually passed into the realm of being actually funny in a Partridge kind of way.

As someone said above, they're trying desperately to be PaddyPower but whoever is doing the account has absolutely no ability to pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.