Spending on strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ba wouldn't cost the earth either, but Everton aren't in a position to buy players who might get injured in the future.

Spends 20m on a striker and blows his budget on one player

That player gets a long term injury

Not the best of plans

Same can be said for a £4million player.

You can have a £20million player who can bang in 20 goals a season. Or spread the money out on players that can.

[Poor language removed] or get off the pot in my view.

I tell you something tho, based on yesterday, I would rather have Naismith than Torres.

liverpool got away with murder with them offering £50m for him. he'd been well off form for a good year, terrible buy.

personally we need two £10mish strikers who can possibly play behind the striker as well as opposed to one £20m man. the two that dymak says would be perfect, if it weren't for the fact remy was a rapist.

i still think benteke would be a great signing after the season he's had, don't think he's a one season wonder myself, but we'll see

Same can be said for a £4million player.

You can have a £20million player who can bang in 20 goals a season. Or spread the money out on players that can.

[Poor language removed] or get off the pot in my view.

Would rather see him buy 2-3 players for 20m than one

Look what happened this season, A few key players out and it was panic stations

We need a Winger,CM and Two strikers at least

We need to buy 1 or 2 strikers but anyone think Conor McAleny might offer us that 3rd/4th choice option next season? He's recovered from the broken leg he got in his 4th game out on loan. He's a bit unproven but has made it up to the senior team a few times over the years. He's 22 soon so at the age when late developers, like Ossie, might start breaking through.

Status
Not open for further replies.