Speedo Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
The least he deserves is a pride of Britain award.

Those things are complete garbage.

It was created to go alongside the honours system so they could give a day out to commoners to stop them asking why all these celebrities and rich people were getting awards for being rich.

Probably. I haven't actually researched that but I'd stake your reputation on it without hesitation.

He deserves every credit and award going in relation to his work though. I bet he can't wait to walk out to a packed Goodison and get a full standing ovation and hear us chanting his name. It will be emotional.

It was created to go alongside the honours system so they could give a day out to commoners to stop them asking why all these celebrities and rich people were getting awards for being rich.

Probably. I haven't actually researched that but I'd stake your reputation on it without hesitation.

He deserves every credit and award going in relation to his work though. I bet he can't wait to walk out to a packed Goodison and get a full standing ovation and hear us chanting his name. It will be emotional.
Was reading on another forum about the personal issues he has been through, some redemption story

Was reading on another forum about the personal issues he has been through, some redemption story

Yeah I've heard a few things, it's been a hell of a week for the comeback kids with him and Tyson Fury.

Things like that inspire other people in dark places in their life that they can pick themselves back up too which i absolutely love.

In ten years or so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm meet, work with or see in the media someone who says he inspired them to keep on going which is why apart from the charity stuff, is a huge legacy of what he achieved.

Would he accept it? Of course he would, in a heartbeat. Would he go down in peoples estimation? Only those who think he hasn’t reached the same levels of awareness that they think they aspire too

Status
Not open for further replies.