Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Pete Andre was relatively assured today. After receiving a Seanpromise for his tackle on St Virgil of Van Dyke, I thought he was quite composed. Whilst a Seanpromise isn’t as threatening as a Roscoe fatwa, it’s not something you want hanging over your head every time you pop out for some bread and milk...so kudos to Pete for handling that well.

For running behind a player and an accidental coming together?

No mate.
It was no accident... Made to look like one yes, but it wasn't. We know Digne does this all the time when he loses the ball and chases back. Probably didn't mean to rake down his achilles, but he did. Very dangerous.

The one good thing to come out of today was everyone being reminded that Iwobi is not premier league footballer. Barely warrants championship football.

Literally not a braincell, terrible touch and tactically ... as astute as a recently released sex offender at a supermodel sleepover

He looked genuinely terrible. Niasse levels of ineptitude.

Ok.....that was awful today. Sort of knew something like that would happen. When you ser a makeshift right-back. (Godfrey is not a RB). And then you see Siggy and Iwobi in the line up. Then it's all about hoping for the best. Hoping that these players can become what we all want them to become. Bit they never do.
Same old nonsense from last season........
TBH nobody deserves any praise today. Just a bad day all round.
But we now must bounce back next week. Start losing too many matches in this league and we will start slipping down the table. Every team is capable of beating each other. So now slip up next week.........thank you.

So it now Looks like Nkounkou will now get a few games. With hopefully Gordon in front of him. Please no more of Iwobi. I've been guilty of giving g this guy a chance. But he is just not doing it. Why would he start next week?he
I'm lost today for a reason Why we were so bad. Maybe next week get someone closer to DCL.
Maybe become proper "dogs of war". Set up more not to get beat. Take our chances to win matches. But also take draws when they.come.
Far too early to even think that this team has regressed back to the rubbish of last season. But a win is now vital next week. We don't want to be lost g to Southampton and then Newcastle. Confidence and all that.
Rant over. Just let's get back on track next week. UTFTs......

Status
Not open for further replies.