Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been given a boost by their manager, don’t know who he thinks he is but I hope that’s the motivation sorted,
It’s a hard game but hopefully James is available even if it’s coming off the bench.
Hopefully a spawny win, keeper has a blinder and we can rub his and everyone else’s nose in it.

Because their rat gob manager has said Pickford should’ve seen red you just know it’s written for Pickford to be MOM just add to the fume.

1-0
I don't know why managers get involved in these discussions. They should know better. Obviously it's the dumb downed journalists that ask the stupid question but usually the managers just deflect it and take a neutral stance. The Southampton manager is by all accounts a good friend of Klopp so obviously feels the need to support him.

I hope, as you say, his comments come back to bite him on the bum.

How ? If the next player doesn't see it as an opportunity ,how do you think he sees it ?
a next player surely does, maybe I've got it wrong cause thought that you implied the team as a whole and it is very difficult in case if players get serious injuries.
But I got your general think positive philosophy:)

I don't know why managers get involved in these discussions. They should know better. Obviously it's the dumb downed journalists that ask the stupid question but usually the managers just deflect it and take a neutral stance. The Southampton manager is by all accounts a good friend of Klopp so obviously feels the need to support him.

I hope, as you say, his comments come back to bite him on the bum.

If he had any class about him and didn’t want to be seen like he wants to be sucking the feices directly from Klopps hoop he should have just said its part of football and moved on. Amazing how all these brown nose sniffers are coming out in full support of their hero to get in his special friends book.

So many angry people in here... Just chillax :D
FB_IMG_1602366175317.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.