Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GSS just had 5 minutes on who will the league. The shouts where
City/RS/Spurs/Leicester/Villa and Leeds.. like the team at the top don’t exist, not that I think we will win but surely more chance then Leeds and Villa
Do your mental health a favour and switch that rubbish off. Merson is descending further into senility with each season. Years of abuse taking their toll. It’s low rent analysis on that show. And Jeff Stelling’s brand of humour got tired years back. Avoid.

I heard from a friend who coaches lower division football in Germany that it's pretty common for squad players to be happy when teammates get suspended or get injured because they now have a chance to play. Sounds pretty messed up but I'm sure it's true.
Remember lead up to 95 cup final, Mat Jackson was asked about Earl Barrett’s injury. He replied (jokingly) ‘hope it’s nothing trivial’.

I wonder in T-Rex might have a rest tomorrow?

Given the furore I think Carlo will want to support him and will therefore not drop him.

....i’m thinking a typical Italian 0-1 set up from Ancelotti. Ings the real threat against our CBs, it might be lots to do with Allan and Doucoure cutting out his supply line.

I recall Doucoure scoring a fine goal for Watford at Soton, hoping he has a feel good factor about the place and he can pop up with a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.