Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Carlo tells this schnitzel eating donkey not to speak about other teams players

Hasenhuttl feels the fact VAR was able to intervene on the offside call muddied the water somewhat, but is in no doubt such a challenge should have resulted in a straight red card.

"I think yes (Pickford should have been sent off)," the Austrian said. "I also had a discussion about this. It was a horrible tackle to be honest.

"I see the bigger issue as sometimes with this offside rule, (whether it is) or not.

"We have more often the situation now that the game goes on although it is offside and then some duels happen that don't have to happen normally, this is an issue.

"But we are also happy about having the VAR because now you see, in the Europa League, there is no VAR, how many discussions there are around decisions from the referee.

"But sure, you cannot go like this into a duel. This is an absolutely disastrous tackle to be honest.

"I think sure it can be a red card in the end... when you only see the tackle, (it) was horrible yes."
I don't see anything in what he said being wrong?

I don't see anything in what he said being wrong?

“Horrible” tackle? “Absolutely Disastrous”?

This is the sort of tackle that comes under those categories not a coming together like Pickfords/VVD.

BAC6AE5C-B68E-4EC0-A508-0093B090101D.jpeg

LAWRO'S PREDICTION
Everton are still unbeaten but I have a feeling that run ends here.

Southampton are looking more like the side they were in the summer when they finished last season so strongly. Goals are not a problem for them with Danny Ings playing so well.

With Everton, they will have to do things a bit differently in attack while Richarlison is suspended and it is going to be interesting to see what Carlo Ancelotti does while he is out.

Prediction: 2-0

I have the feeling that the blues getting pumped by these will be seen as a victory for football.

He gets paid for that. Like a plumber getting paid to come into your house and stuff a load of towels down your toilet.

The amount of people up Liverpool’s arse is unreal.

Keep your mouth shut, knobhead.

It’s pathetic now isn’t it? I sincerely hope we are gonna get this every week now every time a player the media deemed should have been sent off doesn’t get sent off. It’s proper toys being thrown out of the pram stuff.

If anything all this media BS has done is push our fans to get behind Pickford more. Things like this happen for a reason, I hope it rejuvenates him, I hope he learns from this and irons out these rash decisions he makes. This could well and truly be the making of him and he has my full support.

I hope they are all gunning for us all season because it will mean that we are kicking ass and making them all wet their beds and then when we are are officially good again and have won things the ass kicking will start to change to ass kissing.

Come on you blue bully boys. Make em all cry.

Whatdo we think the GSS no marks are gonna say.
Merson will say something like... worse tackle he ever seen and Everton have ruined the league

Status
Not open for further replies.