Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That utter cretin Joyce. Is he a Liverpool fan? He's asking as if it wasn't an overly aggressive first minute challenge aimed at laying a marker on our best player. Answered superbly by Carlo. I'd ban Joyce from attending until Christmas for asking such a loaded question.

Everton just have to mute him on the next zoom call we are way to nice

We are mate, I honestly don’t know why Everton expected them to roll up today and ask loving questions about the game on Sunday. The same group of media have dragged the club through the gutters over the last 6 days. First chance they got at Carlo they were gonna for his jugular.

Hoping James is fit for it but wouldnt risk him if he isn't 100%

I think if he trains ok he'll be fine tbh it's a haematoma which is basically just bruising with some blood seeping out of the cells and coagulating. Like any really bad bruise time heals and it gets progressively better with the blood being reabsorbed into the blood vessels - so Ice packs and rest is enough.

If it's progressing and in partial training it's getting better and although another blow in exactly the same place could cause problems that could really happen every match and cause problems without the haematoma too.

it's not like a hamstring where you can make it far worse by coming back too early. Trains tomorrow ok then he has to play, no real problem

Last edited:
I am so glad Carlo made them comments, he doesn’t care about the media at all.
It’s the same comment I can imagine Ferguson, a prime Mourinho even Klopp would have done the same. It’s very measured and he knew exactly what he was doing.

I am so glad Carlo made them comments, he doesn’t care about the media at all.
It’s the same comment I can imagine Ferguson, a prime Mourinho even Klopp would have done the same. It’s very measured and he knew exactly what he was doing.
He is above all of them and they’ll keep coming back for his little sound bites and begging for more because he’s the don and they are pond scum

Looks like an easy win for you then as Lawro has predicted a 2-0 win for Saints!
He never gets our results right. Have to just hope there's a first time coming!

Tbf that applies to most teams in the premier league bar Liverpool where he's right every time they win, Lawro had s reputation as the worst predictor of results anywhere a season or two ago, he was so bad they started having weekly competitions of Lawros predictions Vs a joke pundit. He really has no idea

I think if he trains ok he'll be fine tbh it's a haematoma which is basically just bruising with some blood seeping out of the cells and coagulating. Like any really bad bruise time heals and it gets progressively better with the blood being reabsorbed into the blood vessels - so Ice packs and rest is enough.

If it's progressing and in partial training it's getting better and although another blow in exactly the same place could cause problems that could really happen every match and cause problems without the haematoma too.

it's not like a hamstring where you can make it far worse by coming back too early. Trains tomorrow ok then he has to play, no real problem

How long does it take a haematoma to heal like?

I think if he trains ok he'll be fine tbh it's a haematoma which is basically just bruising with some blood seeping out of the cells and coagulating.

That happened to me. Like ages ago.

Got a kick in the thigh/groin area, and a few days later the scrotum was essentially full of blood. Wasnt painful, more tender, but wasnt sommet you would want to play football with. Calmed down in 48 hours.

Enjoy your tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.