Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your excitement is gone because James is out despite being top of the league unbeaten then I don't know what to say tbh. Southampton are the definition of bang average if we can't beat these without Richarlison and James then we don't belong in the top 4.

He wets his keks over everything mate, I wouldn’t bother if I was you.

Chopper
God-Yerald-Keggers-Lucas
Doucs-Allan-Viking
Iwobi-DCL-Bernard

Gordon as an impact for Bernard
Davies to run around abit from 90mins when we're cruising

Looks bad now we're down to only 4 forward players to choose from. Gonna miss the beautiful the cross field passes on Sunday

The more I think about it the more I reckon Iwobi & Bernard is probably the best bet. Both are capable of swapping sides mid-game should the need arise.

Thinking about it, as long as we've got Digne and Siggy throwing in delicious corners for Keano to nod in the net I'm happy. Just need to make sure we keep the corners delicious and not straight to the goalie....

hope the players see this as an opportunity to step up and we get a good performance

Sadly the recent past suggests otherwise. Take Siggy, surround him with class players and he looks class.
Stick a few hod carriers around him and he reverts to sulky Sig all too often.

Southampton are so beatable, just play pace. The managers in this particular game of footy are the 2 key chaps, hopefully we've already buggered the southampton plan which would've been to put 2 on James.

So no richy and no james...doesn't look good that...not sure where is the creativity is going to come from. I guess it will be a good barometer of our squad depth...if we do well then we have a shot at top 4/5...if not then it will depend very much on how many games will james and richy miss for us this year. That red card is hurting big time...

Status
Not open for further replies.