Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had a player someone like Big Dun, tough, strong, who could come out and kick our squad asses to make them f play

James is obviously not 100% fit and is reluctant to hold on to the ball...he's getting rid as soon as he gets it. Afraid of a tackle on his injury? Siggy hasn't been that bad, unlucky with the shot against the bar, bu Iwobi has caused most of out problems by losing the bakll so much. We need someone who can cross or relieve the pressure on Digne so that he can get forward. Contoversial, but I'd have Bernard in place of James, and Gordon in place of Owobi. Bernard at least will do a defensive shift.

Unless its central and for Gylfi then no, he's too powderpuff.
Bernard central for Gylfy and Gordon on the left for Iwobi. I would be shocked if they could do any worse. Only other thing I can think of is moving James central and giving Godfrey some cover but I don't think we have anyone who could offer that.

Go 3 centre backs - Godfrey in his more natural position, let Digne get forward on the left. Only thing is who to put at RWB. Maybe Gomes? So Gomes on for Iwobi, Shift James inside to Siggy's spot and get Gordon on to play off DCL

1603638092159.png

Status
Not open for further replies.