Match Thread Southampton v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget crowning the Premier League winners on Sunday. Next two games very possibly decides the season The current bottom six will be the same come the final game and I see Newcastle and Villa having the fight in them to chalk up a couple of results were as this Everton side as basically reliant on Soton and Norwich just being slightly worse.

If we lose this it may actually break me and I will spiral into some alternate reality where Everton are winning absolutely everything from the Tour de France to the Oscar for best adapted screenplay.

We desperately need a few of our players to stand up and be counted tomorrow. The sad thing is I don´t know if they´re capable. Squad is filled with players who are waiting for someone else to provide the inspiration.

We should be under no illusions that tomorrow is going to be difficult. Type of game you grind out a win by whatever means you can.

These past few years when Southampton have been struggling, they get to play Everton and smash us.

Davies will end up running around like a headless chicken because he has Scnides next to him.
If both fit and picked.

When the fixtures came out, we had the dream start.
We managed to screw it up and now this is a must win for Marco.

Never in our lifetime have we spent so much money and gone backwards.

Mark Hughes is a really weird name to have come up.

I imagine Moyes would get some leeway because we had more good days than bad under him and he was actually defensively competent, but is Mark Hughes good at anything and does anybody even like him? Might be even less popular than Allardyce.

Although if the club think of those three are acceptable appointments then we may as well all just pack it in.

Mark Hughes is a really weird name to have come up.

I imagine Moyes would get some leeway because we had more good days than bad under him and he was actually defensively competent, but is Mark Hughes good at anything and does anybody even like him? Might be even less popular than Allardyce.

Although if the club think of those three are acceptable appointments then we may as well all just pack it in.
This has got Kenwright all over this, if this happens I am finished and cant take it anymore.

Win tomorrow and we are mid table, 6 points off the relegation zone with a much better goal difference and with Norwich to come at Goodison.

Lose and we are right in the relegation dog fight.

Inappropriate Language
Boo to the dell..oh [Poor language removed] I mean the bigger one..toffs will do ye..first win on the road in a while

Boo to the dell..oh [Poor language removed] I mean the bigger one..toffs will do ye..first win on the road in a while
Ps had a few drinks..might feel diffetent tomorrow...whiteside et al used to murder this crowd...we cant kick snow off a rope at the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.