Match Thread Southampton v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets batter these savs like the dead set bunch of festy dead dingos dongers they are and we can flat chat blow the froth off a few.

@Jimmy Grimble
As team-talks go, that'll do for me.Although I didn't understand a word of it
No Mick Channon, no Le Tiss, Bale. Come to think about it, they'd be some outfit if they hadn't sold their recent crop to Liverpool,Spurs, Man U etc.
But they did, so now they're Portsmouth lite. Remember when Harry Redknapp went there and got them relegated the dirty 2-faced double agent.
I fancy us to chop their hoojies off and feed them to their wives in this encounter. DCL to come of age.
Stock up your fantasy football with blues coz we're going in dry.

They're still very crap so anything less than 3 points is unacceptable.
Agreed, but stick around Mr Lydiate. Everton results are about as acceptable as an invite to join Rolf Harris' babysitting circle.
How about another outing for Bainesy in this one - keep Dingbat fresh and firing on all cylinders for the tougher games to come?

I knew the next 2 away games in the league were against teams that had done bad at home -Huddersfield yes,but i didnt realise that saints only had 1 home win all season [Arsenal in dec] and only a further 1 win [bournemouth in april] since they beat us in november 2017

Same game, these have new manager syndrome. Take a point now myself. Cant help feeling that the Newcastle, Watford, Leicester games will end up being 7 massive points dropped

I expect a tight game (well from them, hopefully from us too), with 2 or 3 chances to each team. Sadly, our lack of capable strikers probably means they will win 1-0.

The post- AGM euphoria should have enough legs to insinuate a great away win for our lion hearted lads.
Something tells me however, that this game won’t be pretty.
But 3 pts is 3 points ...0-1 to the mighty Ev.

Oh no a stinky away game again. Id like to say I'm confident after winning last time out but I'm not. I still think we can win this though 1-0 late winner. If there's another Michael keane or Pickford error 1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.