Southampton 0-0 Everton. 21st Jan @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pienaar is having one of those can't be arsed nights - you know what I mean, when he just wants to float around the pitch not doing very much.

We can only hope they'll tire in the second half, they've been running around like men possessed so far so there's a good chance. Their 2 midfielders getting yellows should help too, only a matter of time really

Btw aren't their fans total tools, what exactly did Fallaini do to deserve to get booed ffs

Take it easy on the Yank, but was anyone else struck by how old and slow this 11 looked in the first half? At the start I thought they were playing a bit lax, but then it I realized that this isn't exactly the most physically gifted side around.

Belgian Kev time ? Give us options on the right ?

I think it's about thirty degrees too cold for his hamstrings there tonight. If we give him 30 second in the microwave before he comes on then it might work.

Stop trying to lighten the mood lad we're in the middle of a 15 minute fume session here. More cursing less jokes please.

You can't argue with science lad.

pathetic all of you slating and blaming naismith today. He has been one of our betters, together with Howard.

He hasn't mate, he's been rubbish. But he's not the only one on that pitch wearing blue and playing this way.

Comfortably worst half of the season. Naismith and Neville are counterproductive. I'd say sub Jelavic but for who? Anyway lucky to be 0-0 and still in it.

at least Jelavic gets involved, he cleared the ball off the line and was there to clear away howard's parry a second later. He's also laid off a couple good passes for Fellaini and Naismith, they just haven't read them. I say keep Jelavic on, get Anichebe on for Naismith and we'll go back to playing the imbalanced midfield that's been so effective.

.....they're pressing Osman in particular and he's our playmaker. Very fortunate to be 0-0. Hate it when we don't vreate, but I do think they are poor defensively if we manage to get into the final third. Understand the clamour for Mirallas, but I have a concern with him coming off the bench on a cold night with a dodgy hammy.

revert to a 4-4-2 and play anichebe alongside jelavic, take neville off for anichebe and stick felli alongside osman

Naismith Felliani Osman Pienaar

Jelavic Anichebe

Fck me that was a bad half. We can only get better, they can't play better than they did. We'll win this 2-0.......

Status
Not open for further replies.