Southampton 0-0 Everton. 21st Jan @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been ****e. No denying that. But we're not losing.

Moyes will/should lay into them at half time and hopefully we'll see a different side turn up in the 2nd half.

It's painfully obvious that we miss a really creative player - a no.10. Ramirez has been brilliant for them so far, but has Puncheon and Do Prado making the runs for him. We have Naismith and a sluggish looking Pienaar.

But, we're still in this - coyb!

I do think we'll see a different side in the second half. Moyes is good at turning woeful first half performances into great second halfs. Just not the other way around

Totally worse performance first half ever this season made up we have gone in 0-0 - Osman & PN are very poor no midfield at all PN is chasing shadows Osman looks so tired - DM has to make changes - Jelly has not even had scraps to feed off- hoof ball has returned too we offer nothiong in the passing department - very poor if we get 0-0 we will be lucky with that 11 in the first half !!!!!

Perspective: WE have just played our worst 45 minutes of the season; Southampton have just played their BEST 45 minutes of the season. The score is 0 - 0 however.

I doubt they can keep up this high tempo, full pitch pressing strategy for much longer..... do we think Hitz on for Neville will give us a bit more presence in midfield?

Comfortably worst half of the season. Naismith and Neville are counterproductive. I'd say sub Jelavic but for who? Anyway lucky to be 0-0 and still in it.

awful fair play. moyes has to prove his worth now by getting them fired up at HT because god knows they weren't from the start. get a goal early second half and it'll silence their bulb like fans, who i can now see why ijjy hates so much. not too sure what the ref has actually got wrong for them to be calling him ****. everyone seems really nervous, slicing balls in the air and stuff. think we need to keep it on the deck more often but this soton pitch seems slimer than any other in the league so it's been hard for us to make space. Opposite for them because there always seems a massive hole in our team right where phill neville should be standing. Hope mirallas is fit enough for at least half an hour's worth, could be a game changer

Do one with the Naismith shout you boring carts hes done nothing wrong. Theres players on that pitch who have been invisible. Fickle carts

Status
Not open for further replies.