Southampton 0-0 Everton. 21st Jan @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do one with the Naismith shout you boring carts hes done nothing wrong. Theres players on that pitch who have been invisible. Fickle carts

You for real? They´ve all been poor but the difference is Naismith doesn´t even possess the basic skill set of a professional footballer.

I'm genuinly starting to think some of you are making stuff up because you dislike Naismith, He's been okay, One of the better ones, Osman, Pienaar, Baines haven't been up to it, Pienaars lost the ball more than anyone in the team, Clear favouritism on this board.

Not sure why people are criticising Naismith when our biggest problem is clearly our none existant central midfield.

Because he's been f*cking garbage. I know he's not a right winger but bar a nice move with Jelavic, Distin would have been better there.

The most disappointing thing is that Southampton haven't mutinied and played rubbish. They cant have liked Adkins that much then.

I'm genuinly starting to think some of you are making stuff up because you dislike Naismith, He's been okay, One of the better ones, Osman, Pienaar, Baines haven't been up to it, Pienaars lost the ball more than anyone in the team, Clear favouritism on this board.

Difference is they're just having a bad game, this is the norm for Naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.