Some of our fans today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the worst of the lot. 17 of you utter lunatics liked this post essentially justifying this horrible behaviour to our players.

These players are young millionaires because they have the dedication and talent to be getting paid what they do. The market dictates the wages. Get over it.

Jealousy is such an ugly thing.

I probably could have worded the post differently,

My post wasn’t justifying the fans behaviour, the complete opposite in fact.

I can’t believe our ‘fans’ are acting like this, it’s awful and I don’t blame the players for counting their money. If my lad played for Everton I would be telling him to laugh his way to the bank till his contract expired.

The amount of likes this has is disgusting, as are the fans who did this and then filled their kecks when yerry got out of his car. Awful behaviour by a gang of man-babies

My post wasn’t in favour of the fans it was the opposite. The people who are acting like this are absolute rats, and I don’t blame the players for not busting a lung for them gremlins. Not one bit.

A few idiots running after cars like dogs has been plastered all over tabloid as "Everton fans" ridiculous. Just like Jazzy and prenno etc they are individuals and simply do not represent the fanbase , just themselves.

Any journalist worth their salt should have done this instead of going straight with "what I was told and allegedly happened" line without even trying to find out if it was true.

I'd urge as many Evertonians as possible to kick up a stink on any social platforms about this and demand

A) proof that it happened
B) an apology to the fans when it's been proven nothing of the sort happened
C) instant resignation from them all once B has happened
Anything to get a few extra clicks, there's no real regulation they can write basically anything they want on an assumption even without checking a reliable source.

Let's be clear, the only 'fans' acting like this are 16 year old, north face wearing scallies who live a stones throw away from the stadium & are looking for some mischievous fun in their neighborhood.

It was not Dave, 53, the gas-engineer from Aigburth; chasing after footballers in flash cars demanding answers.

I believe we can separate ourselves from this issue - It's just young lads up to no good in their local area.

Nothing to see here...

A few idiots running after cars like dogs has been plastered all over tabloid as "Everton fans" ridiculous. Just like Jazzy and prenno etc they are individuals and simply do not represent the fanbase , just themselves.

Mate,

We still to this day, make out that every single Kopite got his piece out in Spain and lashed one out in front of kids on a fountain.

Can’t have it both ways.

Mate,

We still to this day, make out that every single Kopite got his piece out in Spain and lashed one out in front of kids on a fountain.

Can’t have it both ways.
I don't think so , again it's generalising. There's plenty of old school match going reds , it's unfair to represent the whole with an individuals mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.