Some of our fans today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merseyside Police seem unaware of the DBB incident

What an incredible turn of events!

Unfortunately because of the way these snide scumbags have cleverly played their hand (not putting their names to anything and leaking it to friendly ‘journalists’), when it’s proven to be a complete work of fiction, they can deny any involvement.

Unfortunately the damage is done as the story was all over the TV yesterday and the papers today.

When it’s proven to be a lie, that message will not travel nearly as far as the headlock tale.

Masterful work from Kenwright et al. If only they were this good at running a football club.

Scum.

Still waiting for someone to explain where the violence was yesterday
I’d say it’s impossible to condone blocking Gordon’s car and throwing expletives at him. Any other clubs fans do that and we deride them for being clowns. Not violence per say but looked like it could have escalated at any time. Club should have done a better job of getting players out of there.

Yes he’s crap, yes he’s overhyped, yes he played a part in costing us points yesterday - but there’s a line for me. He’s a 20 year old getting abuse hurled at him non stop.

The protests inside were exactly what was needed but all that haranguing the players in their cars after is bo***cks that just isn’t going to help anyone.

Merseyside Police seem unaware of the DBB incident

Any journalist worth their salt should have done this instead of going straight with "what I was told and allegedly happened" line without even trying to find out if it was true.

I'd urge as many Evertonians as possible to kick up a stink on any social platforms about this and demand

A) proof that it happened
B) an apology to the fans when it's been proven nothing of the sort happened
C) instant resignation from them all once B has happened

What an incredible turn of events!

Unfortunately because of the way these snide scumbags have cleverly played their hand (not putting their names to anything and leaking it to friendly ‘journalists’), when it’s proven to be a complete work of fiction, they can deny any involvement.

Unfortunately the damage is done as the story was all over the TV yesterday and the papers today.

When it’s proven to be a lie, that message will not travel nearly as far as the headlock tale.

Masterful work from Kenwright et al. If only they were this good at running a football club.

Scum.
Exactly.

DBB could clear the matter up instantly with one communication via the club:
1) It’s true - Everyone would condemn violence
2) It’s not - Clears the fans name

It’s in nobodies interest to say nothing.

Unless you (or your pals) are behind the story with your own agenda.

I’d say it’s impossible to condone blocking Gordon’s car and throwing expletives at him. Any other clubs fans do that and we deride them for being clowns. Not violence per say but looked like it could have escalated at any time. Club should have done a better job of getting players out of there.

Yes he’s crap, yes he’s overhyped, yes he played a part in costing us points yesterday - but there’s a line for me. He’s a 20 year old getting abuse hurled at him non stop.

The protests inside were exactly what was needed but all that haranguing the players in their cars after is bo***cks that just isn’t going to help anyone.

Thank you for waffling on there and completely not answering my post.

So very true.

Who would want to play for us now? Or manager us, for that matter?

I’ve never known scenes like that in English football. Not in recent years anany
Shut up you hysterical quilt.
Fans are the reason Rom and Stones left.
Physical attacks ect .
Post after post revelling in giving the fans stick.
Darkest day in are history ect Really?
A couple of scallys pull a few players up?
They threw Catterick on the floor at Blackpool for instance .
The players were dodging cushions lobbed at there heads at the end of games for decades at Goodison, and they were not the soft and fluffy ones either.
Loads more this isn't even up there.
No agenda at all have you?
Go and have a cold shower a cup of tea and get a grip of yourself.
Scally's were out of order we all know that.
Don't need you constantly wringing you hands about it.

Spot on

People still seem to be not arsed about the Gordon episode

Neanderthals

All that i agree with you, it does seem convenient

But we need to address the aggressive and violent tones thats currently in the fan base….not spend time denying that it may or may not have happened.

It just makes us look like we are ignoring what we have become and deflecting away from that.

Add that to young players being confronted and being chased down the streets….would it be so hard to believe that the directors could be attacked??!!

We cant be outraged when they say they fear for safety….would you be ok if your son played for us and on his own coming from games.

The evidence of a few supporters behaving very poorly towards players is clear (chasing Gordon's car etc) and should be called out by everyone. The people involved are idiots and need to grow up.

I am yet to see any evidence of the headlock allegation however. It's alleged to have taken place in the ground, so I am confused how it wasn't reported or seen at the time and took 11 days to come out. We need someone to confirm this is being investigated and they are looking for a culprit, otherwise I just can't get my head around it. A headlock in the directors box on a woman would surely have resulted in some sort of news coming out in less than 11 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.