Some of our fans today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrendous, none of us are happy with the performances on the pitch, but this type of behaviour is unacceptable, we are probably the most hated club in football after this, who’d want to sign and play in front of these idiots, who’d want to manage us when the inevitable happens. I’d cancel that stadium now if I were Mosh, we don’t deserve nice things.

This club is done, you reap what you sow.

So because of the actions by a few idiots last night we deserve relegation? Unfortunately this is a byproduct of any club in crisis. We shouldn't excuse the failings of anyone sat on the board because the behaviour of a minority let us down.

We did similar 40 years ago
Nothing to go with “kids nowadays”
Who’s the ‘we’? Because I certainly didn’t and neither did anyone I know.

Tarring all our fans with the same brush by any chance because of a few tits?
Exactly my point.

Frankly I don’t even think that shouting criticism or abuse at our own players during matches helps, yet we as a fanbase have done that for many many years. Even the Watford ‘keeper Ben Foster said we’re renowned for that across the league and that opposing teams love playing at Goodison as a result.

The exception to that was the back end of last season, when we really got behind the pays. And it paid dividends - we won almost every game. yes the Everton fans
Ahh the blame the fans for voicing their displeasure argument again, like we are the only fan base that does it ffs.

They have always had great backing, don’t pretend they haven’t. Of course fans are going to voice their displeasure. The club and players has been embracing mediocrity for years and even Coady admitted weeks ago that basically some of the players haven’t got the right mentality to play for Everton.

But you are right, everyone should cheer them when they can’t do the basics or be arsed because they might get upset.

The narrative was set up before the game; Everton fans bad, physical assaults, board advised not to attend. Then the absolute idiots after the game, proved it all to be true in the mind of the general public. The media battle is lost, the fans are displayed as spoilt thugs and poor Bill and his luvvies are the victims. Congratulations all

The narrative was set up before the game; Everton fans bad, physical assaults, board advised not to attend. Then the absolute idiots after the game, proved it all to be true in the mind of the general public. The media battle is lost, the fans are displayed as spoilt thugs and poor Bill and his luvvies are the victims. Congratulations all
Aye, sadly the small number of fans after the game with their despicable antics have turned a microcosm into the macro - the Everton stigma continues.

They/we've played into the owners' hands.

The absolute state of the replies on the first page of this thread, deflecting and insinuating that club moles are posting lol come on ffs. Separate yourself as a fan for one moment and take a look at all this for what it is.

This club and its fan base are toxic and will rightfully be seen as one of the worst in the country at present. I’m so glad I’ve paid hardly any interest in this season.

Christ this board are really the worst. As a fan base it’s been a bad day when we should have hit home the weakness that they showed themselves to be by coming out with a cowardly excuse by not attending the game.
We love our club so much but every club has its share of idiots. Unfortunately some fans have let the club down by actions against the players both on and off the pitch.
We should have got behind the team like never before.
I don’t believe this DBB head lock thing for one minute and the gang of cowards on the board come out with this propaganda piece.
As most have given up our relegation fight already the only action maybe to not attend the match full stop. That would force Moshiri’s hand for sure
That would be most telling to the board and media if the stadium was empty. I know it would never happen like but actions always speak louder than words.

The team may even start to perform without the fans!!!!

Young thugs destroying the image of our once great club was the last thing we needed really.

And how is abusing and even intimidating our own players en masse going to give them that drive to play better and get the results necessary to save us from relegation?
The drive to get better results ? Think that ship sailed months ago.
The club is already a shambles and we all know where the blame is for that. Can't think of many other clubs where this would have been allowed to continue for so long.

Who’s the ‘we’? Because I certainly didn’t and neither did anyone I know.

Tarring all our fans with the same brush by any chance because of a few tits?

Ahh the blame the fans for voicing their displeasure argument again, like we are the only fan base that does it ffs.

They have always had great backing, don’t pretend they haven’t. Of course fans are going to voice their displeasure. The club and players has been embracing mediocrity for years and even Coady admitted weeks ago that basically some of the players haven’t got the right mentality to play for Everton.

But you are right, everyone should cheer them when they can’t do the basics or be arsed because they might get upset.
Kids, I’m on about kids doing these things 40 years. Maybe you didn’t but 80’s kids were certainly not saints. This stupid kids nowadays devisive rubbish

These players, are young rich millionaires.

Anyone that thinks they don’t hold our fans in complete contempt is absolutely tripping balls lol

They’re sat in their mansions counting our money laughing their head off at the hysterical weirdos who are probably the only set of fans in the world that categorically undeniably hinder their team on the field.
This is the worst of the lot. 17 of you utter lunatics liked this post essentially justifying this horrible behaviour to our players.

These players are young millionaires because they have the dedication and talent to be getting paid what they do. The market dictates the wages. Get over it.

Jealousy is such an ugly thing.

This club and its fan base are toxic and will rightfully be seen as one of the worst in the country at present. I’m so glad I’ve paid hardly any interest in this season.
Sadly that’s not a new development.

When we did actually get behind our players towards the end of last season we won almost every match.

So because of the actions by a few idiots last night we deserve relegation? Unfortunately this is a byproduct of any club in crisis. We shouldn't excuse the failings of anyone sat on the board because the behaviour of a minority let us down.
But it’s the minority who get the headlines unfortunately, we do deserve relegation, we are a car crash of a club. Would you want to play for a bunch of fans who block your car and intimidate you when you leave the ground.

Kids, I’m on about kids doing these things 40 years. Maybe you didn’t but 80’s kids were certainly not saints. This stupid kids nowadays devisive rubbish
Oh yeah. It was was going on right across the country though, not just here.

The knobheads who chased Gordon and confronted Mina are an example of society these days, it’s not confined to football unfortunately. The protest in the ground was fine, but theirs actions have given the board the chance to spin it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.