Some help please - Everton Celebration v Citeh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this the night that was absolutely freezing? I also was on the home section for this game and was envious looking at our lot going absolutely mental to the Barry Horne song. Best away fans, us.

Don't remember whether that night was freezing or not but there was a Monday night one just before Christmas when Cahill scored a header from about 6 yards out before Baines curled a 20 yard right footer in. Anichebe got sent off and so did Kolo Toure I think right at the end and it finished 2-1 to us. That was -19 degrees at one point I think.

Don't remember whether that night was freezing or not but there was a Monday night one just before Christmas when Cahill scored a header from about 6 yards out before Baines curled a 20 yard right footer in. Anichebe got sent off and so did Kolo Toure I think right at the end and it finished 2-1 to us. That was -19 degrees at one point I think.

I remember that, think my phone froze for a while it was that cold. We had to go mental to keep warm. Great night though

I remember that, on Bluekipper and was absolutely in tears at the fans all legging it down the stairs to get to the front lol

He's got a point like.

When Gibson made it 1-0 against the sh*ttest QPR side you've ever seen last season I had my mate in a f*cking headlock.

He's not the only person I know whos said it. A few lads reckon that we have the best atmosphere if we score. Another is a United fan, only actually ever turned up cause Gibson came here. Now he loves it. I keep telling him he'll end up a blue, but he wont have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.