Some help please - Everton Celebration v Citeh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko93

Player Valuation: £35m
It was a few years back, but I remember seeing a video clip of it, or a gif or something, but anyway, away at City, maybe 3 years ago, we scored towards the end of the match and the camera looking at our end just showed limbs everywhere, and a stampede of serengeti proportions, where I swear, the top three rows ended up at the front. looked immense. Does anybody have it anywhere? Please.

Was watching this in the City end as they were selling tickets for a tenner and the celebrations looked amazing. My happiness at the goal was tempered somewhat by the jealousy of all the Blues going mental behind the goal.

Thats the one.

The thing that made me think of it, was I work with a Citeh fan and ST holder, but he goes to college in Liverpool. Every so often he'll go a long to an everton game at Goodison with his mates in the Lower Gwladys. Reckons, like we do, that nobody celebrates like an Evertonian. every goal is like a cup winner.

Thats the one.

The thing that made me think of it, was I work with a Citeh fan and ST holder, but he goes to college in Liverpool. Every so often he'll go a long to an everton game at Goodison with his mates in the Lower Gwladys. Reckons, like we do, that nobody celebrates like an Evertonian. every goal is like a cup winner.

He's got a point like.

When Gibson made it 1-0 against the sh*ttest QPR side you've ever seen last season I had my mate in a f*cking headlock.

Was this the night that was absolutely freezing? I also was on the home section for this game and was envious looking at our lot going absolutely mental to the Barry Horne song. Best away fans, us.

Status
Not open for further replies.