So, where are our points coming from?…

Best we can hope for us that Forest get a heavy point deduction and we don't get a second one. I struggle to see us winning any game at all and we certainly won't win many more. Nothing ever improves, no lessons learnt. Just rinse and repeat and then make the same excuses. We fail at the basic fundamentals of football i.e passing and scoring.
I agree. I think we've been to the well once too often avoiding relegation. A reckoning is coming. You can't keep dodging destiny.

I'm still very confident with wins v Sheffield United and Burnley. Everyone can see on a weekly basis how out of their depth they are in the prem, both games are at Goodison (where contrary to popular belief the team do win the must win games in last two seasons in the run in) and not lost to either this season.

Do that and it's 31 points and based on last season would need just another win and a couple of draws. O.k the second charge is still live but I don't think that will be anywhere near the first charge so would be pretty confident of remaining above 32 points at least.

Next season is going to be the bigger problem you suspect.

Burnley and Sheffield Utd are - barring a miraculous turn around in form - all but down. However, this makes them a dangerous beast and once their respective fates are more or less secured and the pressure is off they will both want to go out with a bang rather than a whimper.

The remaining relegation fodder including ourselves will need to keep battling to the end and it's questionable how our character stands up to those of the others.

As @Sharpattack has said we have been to the well too often in recent seasons and it has to run out sometime. I just hope there is someone out there with a divining rod.