Big Sam?

• Yes

Votes: 256 50.2%
  • No

Votes: 254 49.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the answer mate. We're in a terrible situation, but just because I can't name a viable option "with premier experience" to take over as manager doesn't mean we should give the role to somebody like Allardyce or Pulis.

I want somebody to take over who will get Everton playing attractive, exciting and winning football. Somebody who will bring the enjoyment back of going to GP or BMD. Somebody who can take up and develop the fantastic opportunity we have with the group of talented young players at our disposal. Tuchel would have been my manager of choice but presumably he isn't interested. I'd have given Silva my full support too, but he doesn't appear to be available immediately. So why not cast our net further and take a chance on the next Tuchel/Silva. I don't know who it is but they are out there now. Somewhere!! Surely the club should be employing professional consultants to do this for them.

It's a risk, and results may suffer during the transitional period. The squad is in need of stripping back to our better young players complimented by the likes of Coleman, Gana, Siggy, Bolasie and (hopefully) Barkley. Then bring in a goal scorer and some experienced defenders during January and we have a fighting chance.

Of course there is still a risk we could still go down, but there's no guarantee that Allardyce, working with the existing aging dross will fare any better.
I'd take a chance on AVB if he had a full pre-season and window to bring in the players to suit the system he wanted to play.But given our position we need an escape artist and like it or not Sam is the best available.

I'd take a chance on AVB if he had a full pre-season and window to bring in the players to suit the system he wanted to play.But given our position we need an escape artist and like it or not Sam is the best available.
He wouldn't escape if I could lock him up, the fat mess.

You lot are actually a “we” now as in a sam4goodison movement?

For shame blues, for shame

I reckon he will keep us up. Give me a manager who will will think we can get( be realistic) that will keep us up. Give me your choice. Mine is sam.Its bad but we have to stay up and with this bag of marshmallows on the pitch it has come to the desperate situation we need him. The is no shame in admitting we are in trouble. The is shame going down. I can put up with his big frame on the touchline in the premier. Get safe. Get rid of the utter cack in the team. Jags williams baines mirrallas etc etc etc you can name 75% of the squad and go again.

I reckon he will keep us up. Give me a manager who will will think we can get( be realistic) that will keep us up. Give me your choice. Mine is sam.Its bad but we have to stay up and with this bag of marshmallows on the pitch it has come to the desperate situation we need him. The is no shame in admitting we are in trouble. The is shame going down. I can put up with his big frame on the touchline in the premier. Get safe. Get rid of the utter cack in the team. Jags williams baines mirrallas etc etc etc you can name 75% of the squad and go again.

Dyche, silva, avb, touchel, and probably 20 managers from the French, German or Italian leagues of whom if I spent 6 weekend looking for a manager 24/7 I would probably find the most suitable.

It smacks of amateurism and Will set the club a back even more than koeman did. Who exactly is going to join the fat sam revolution in January? Have you seen his stats or his “blueprint” for survival? Absolute joke of a manager who is a caricature of himself.

He has one of the best records in keeping team in trouble up. You can deny that. Lets say we go with someone who has no experience at the dog fight. What happens then. We are an utter mess and all the above you mentioned wont matter. Let me tell you. We will not be investing in a new stadium if we go down. The money will not be there to do so. If we do have young talent they will be snapped up by premier teams. People need to realise staying up is the moat important thing ever in our history. To go down could mean going down for 20 years. Do we realise this or are people still thinking we bounce back up next season or 2. Crazy.
Can't be arsed arguing any more mate. Looks like you and yours will have your way and I'm off to sulk. I just hope by the time we sack him he hasn't done too much more damage as we're in a bad enough way already.

At least my mate will be happy as he gets to use my ST until this excuse for a human being leaves our club:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.