Sliding Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want Moyes and was delighted to get Ancelotti. The completely haphazard approach to flip flop from one to the other is the most concerning issue.

No plan, no clue just randomly punting on whatever is shiny.

8 managers is it now? Disjointed squad.

A pox on Moshiri and Kenwright.

FFS in that time we could have won a European Trophy.

Richarlison on one wing and Bowen on the other with Kudos in behind and Paquetá pulling the strings.
Or had another few years listening to him warble about knives to gun fights (or guns to Himars fights given more money but not sovereign wealth now).
While I appreciate what Moyes did, I still think his rhetoric helped to cement a club wide attitude of being a plucky underdog, as well as lowering expectations to what they are now.
His time in charge eroded any aurora of being a big club that we had left imho.

100% we deserve our own tv series.

We make what went on at Sunderland look positive.

The more you learn what goes on behind the scenes the more you realise Moshiri is a loon, prone to whims whos managed the club by the seat of his pant in how he’s feeling hour to hour.

Selling the club will be no different, he’s standing over the skip fire he’s created with a big barrel of petrol.

Or had another few years listening to him warble about knives to gun fights (or guns to Himars fights given more money but not sovereign wealth now).
While I appreciate what Moyes did, I still think his rhetoric helped to cement a club wide attitude of being a plucky underdog, as well as lowering expectations to what they are now.
His time in charge eroded any aurora of being a big club that we had left imho.

Id absolutely totally disagree with that mate.

We had almost two decades of being gash, bar a hail Mary FA Cup in 95 by, Joe and many forget we were in big relegation trouble taht season and were largely gash.

Thats a very unfair take, to my mind we would have definitely went the way of Forest and Leeds without him, in fact we still may.

There is nothing more bizarre in my opinion, then Blues who have an axe to grind with Moyes, he was nothing but an absolute star for this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.