Sky TV fixtures announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the traditionalists and people who actually go the game, like me, its ridiculous when between now and February we have one 3 oclock home game (Swansea).

For the armchair fans I suppose 6 more games on tv is fantastic news, I hope you enjoy it
Hahaha I go to every game and i'm made up we've got a derby under lights at goodison. Now dry your eyes
upload_2016-10-14_13-1-1.jpeg

Traditionalist match day goer is all over the clock now and has been for years, if you got your gold badge in the summer you are use to it. , it is what we are accustomed to so these times and dates are now the norm.

That aside few night games, awesome!

For the traditionalists and people who actually go the game, like me, its ridiculous when between now and February we have one 3 oclock home game (Swansea).

For the armchair fans I suppose 6 more games on tv is fantastic news, I hope you enjoy it

What about these fixture changes has angered you so much that you feel the need to start calling people morons for raising a fair point about why the derby was moved to a Monday night.

Will probably be at every one of those 6 games by the way before my opinion is questioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.