Sky TV fixtures announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone stop paying Murdoch for TV and stream it off the web?
And who will sacrifice their own convenience for the greater good? Not many. Football, including Everton, has sold itself to TV. Look at the clamour on here to spend Moshiri''s money on players, a state of the art new home etc etc. It's not 'our' money or our TV rights any more.
We need to get over it.

And who will sacrifice their own convenience for the greater good? Not many. Football, including Everton, has sold itself to TV. Look at the clamour on here to spend Moshiri''s money on players, a state of the art new home etc etc. It's not 'our' money or our TV rights any more.
We need to get over it.

Paying for something that's free on the internet is not convenient.

expected arsenal/liverpool/man utd games on tv,even thought they would pick Leicester as there boxing day game,but didnt expect watford or hull games to be on tv,man city in jan also expected

Sorry for all those still on Merseyside about the Derby, however it might mean I can come over if I can get off work early and bring my son to his first derby game which would be cool (unless we lose 5-0 then it will be awful).

Im a season ticket holder living in London, cheers sky/BT, home games on Monday, Tuesday and twice on Sunday....pretty lame, whats wrong with Saturday...they do televise games on Saturday aswell you know!
Add to this Palace on a Friday night and West Ham on a Sunday...makes it very difficult to get to the games

Status
Not open for further replies.