Sky TV fixtures announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure but apparently there's not loads. Wouldn't be surprised if they kick the season off with one though.

I've heard there will be 8 over the course of the season, when you spread that over 38 rounds, including Christmas etc..

I reckon they will be utilised before international breaks as it will subsidise for the lack of MNF

The games to be on for sure are Liverpool vs arsenal and Leicester(champions). You would think they would prefer to have pep and Mourinhos first games on instead of a better match in Everton vs spurs.

Anyone got any idea how the " home " Derby will pan out ... Went out on a limb and booked flights over from Dublin in the belief that the Derby will be changed to the early game on the Saturday .. Cheap flights ..Here's hoping

Anyone got any idea how the " home " Derby will pan out ... Went out on a limb and booked flights over from Dublin in the belief that the Derby will be changed to the early game on the Saturday .. Cheap flights ..Here's hoping

Either Saturday early or Sunday early, can't see the police allowing it to be anything else.

May depend on their Europa League participation like, haven't checked that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.