who was better for the everton??

• osman

Votes: 193 92.3%
  • sigurdsson

Votes: 16 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both have done good things and bad things for Everton.

last season Siggy had a better season than any of Osman’s individual seasons. But Osman has done more good things for Everton, albeit over a longer period of time.

Ive read Osman’s book and he says that from 2005-2013 he was basically on 6k a week with a 3k appearance fee and a 3k win bonus. He says he finally got given a better contract in 2013 I think.

given osman was a youth team player and the wages he was on, i think common sense would say he’s been better for Everton.

Not in terms of sheer numbers on a spreadsheet, but he had seasons where he was an important part of very good sides.

Goals scored arent numbers on a spreadsheet.

People need to realise that Icelands stats, outside of goals scored and assists are utterly horrific, 1 of the worst in the league.

Are you sure? People love to bring up “distance covered” as if it means anything.

Maybe to combat people calling him lazy? I dont know, I try and judge people on their impact in games.

Iceland has made none this season.
Maybe not for goals no, but he had many a season where he was head and shoulders above whatever siggyfraud has produced for us. And I don’t even like the little grass

I voted Osman for the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.