Siggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilfi has just had a really poor season but so has the entire team. With better players around him in midfield it's possible he'll have another good season. Any player that stays for at least another season deserves to be given a chance.
Except Iwobi

I’ll give him something:

861CEC51-25FA-4D58-8949-B2BD44AACD6B.jpeg

He might come good in an empty stadium. Pretty sure there was someone in the top corner of the Park End giving him some terrible abuse, as that's the point he aimed his dead balls at.

Utter dog of a player who's been garbage for 2 of the 3 seasons, the season he was ok was only because he scored a few rockets

Can't think of a bigger waste of money we have ever spent.
The odd wonder strike bought him a bit of forgiveness. But gary nevilles comments about his tackling are spot on and they ring in my ears when i hear sigurddsons name. No comeback from that for gylfi.when i hear his name and i instantly hear gary nevilles voice in my head saying an everton player has no heart desire fight in him.

Do we give siggy another year or let him go now we have quality players to join him

Unless we have other clubs knocking on our door wanting to buy Gylfi Sigurdsson I don't see what choice we have but to hang on to him. To be fair though, in the past I've made fun of him and given the guy some stick, but it's mostly tongue in cheek and I don't really believe Gylfi is as bad as a lot of people make out.

In fact, he reminds me if Bilyanetdinov (sp?) in the fact that he's basically out of his depth unless surrounded by an open field where he can do his trick shots, like the fat fella from Big Break.

I think there's a plot by the club to send him on a trip to seaworld in America where he can be fed to the killer whales.

Status
Not open for further replies.