Should we give the RS a guard of honour? (poll)

Should we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very much arsed.

There's a very real chance that the last time the title will be won at Goodison Park will be by Liverpool.

I know there are bigger things to be concerned about right now, but, football wise, that is a very big deal.

The fans would have to get the game abandoned. Anything is better than those concrete lashing monsters, winning at the only relevant team from this city.

Is it only me that would relish beating them and stopping them winning the league at Goodison Park?

VAR / ref would make that impossible. From Hutchison Poll derby, McCallister moving the ball, Clattenberg, Suarez feigning etc etc. The fans would have to intervene. And I hope they do if it becomes necessary. FTRS.

Let's be honest City dont want it happening at their place. Losing the next 2 they are still 2nd

THat's the only worry. If City practically throw the games so they can't win it there and if they win it at Goodison they avoid guard of honour as well

City will easily get 4 points from the next 2 games, both at home

I’m inclined to agree, can’t see City picking up fewer than 4 points in those two.

City’s eyes are 100% on the FA Cup and Champions League now and they’ve got Real Madrid and the QF away to Newcastle straight after these two games so I fully expect he’ll rest players. Guardiola has that arrogance.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Bravo, Garcia, Foden, Cancelo, Mahrez, David Silva and Jesus all come in. Maybe even Harwood-Bellis.

Arsenal are so hit and miss, wouldn’t be surprised if they got beat 5-0 at City but wouldn’t be surprised if they won either. Burnley have got a decent record since the turn of the year against the top teams, beat United at Old Trafford, beat Leicester, points against Arsenal and Spurs.

Hopefully City blow them away.

Be better to give the guard of honour than suffer seeing Liverpool win the title at Goodison Park.

That won't happen though as city won't lose all three games. They will probably win one meaning the worst is possible.

Which leaves a no win situation for evertonians really. Grim grim times.

Be better to give the guard of honour than suffer seeing Liverpool win the title at Goodison Park.

That won't happen though as city won't lose all three games. They will probably win one meaning the worst is possible.

Which leaves a no win situation for evertonians really. Grim grim times.

LFC have become way too cocky - they were battered at Watford, nearly beaten at home by WHU but for a GK error & scraped by Bournemouth who are utterly dreadful.

If it did come down to it I fancy Everton on the night especially off the back of that humiliation today and the fans all up for it.

LFC have become way too cocky - they were battered at Watford, nearly beaten at home by WHU but for a GK error & scraped by Bournemouth who are utterly dreadful.

If it did come down to it I fancy Everton on the night especially off the back of that humiliation today and the fans all up for it.

It worked last season mate but would it again? Worth remembering that Liverpool rarely win at Goodison I suppose.

Liverpool have ran out of steam. Unfortunately Bournemouth bottled it.

It'll be interesting to see how they get on in CL but if Atleti are strong they'll get through. And they've got a terrible record at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.