Should the club apologise to VVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope some of you read your bank statements, mortgage agreements and other important paperwork better than you read posts on here!

I got divorced after this appeared on my statements, assume the biggest issue was overpaying for the blowjob?

1603278375814.png

Did Spurs apologise for Gomes? I only remember the collective hug the football world gave Son because "he wasn't that type of player". Did VVD apologise to Watford and Geri. I can't remember United even mentioning Bolasie after his injury. It happens, it's part of the game. Goalkeeprs by their nature are reckless and whilst it's an awful challenge and he should have been red carded all he's doing is making himself as big as possible and trying to block the ball. Schmichael did it all the time. A second sooner and he gets to the ball first. a second later and VVD clatters into him. This of course is all made 100 times worse because it's them and it's their self confessed best defender in the world... the missing piece of the jigsaw. If the cult had won they wouldn't be bringing this up every couple of hours. I'm sure privately the club have apologised, Carlo will have spoken to Klopp and i'm sure Pickford will have been distraught about it and offered his apologies and i've no doubt privately the cult will have accepted them but it suits their narrative to make out like they've been massively wronged especially in a week where they were torn apart by Villa and shown up to be the greedy b*****d's they really are. It also helps hide the fact that again they couldn't beat us and in fact, despite us not being at our best we were closer to them in terms of fight, ability and determination than we've been in years. They, and their gaggle of ex players and media chums have pushed this to a point where Pickford's wife is getting death threats. Richarlison is getting racist abuse (Black Lives Matter Sky tell you, well unless you've wronged Liverpool) and cheeky chappy Merse is making out like we're Leeds of the 1970's reincarnated.
Screw their apology

I think this is something we need to come to grips with. We know what happened was completely wrong and if it happened at any other club we’d be fuming. The flack that it’s drawn from a number of corners will damage this club forever more. It was a rash idiotic decision and one that really we were very lucky didn’t hurt us even more.

So, should the club apologise for signing Funes Mori over VVD in that weird transfer window?
hahaha - after my rant i read the original post

Apologise to a club that supported Suarez with t shirts the next game after he was done for racism towards evra. Honesty it’s football injuries happen.

When every club that has been involved in an incident relating to an Everton player apologises to us.. then I will consider it.

I still wouldn't apologise because even I am not that big a hypocrite.
I have enjoyed the last few days enormously.

Yes. The apology should be like Mel Gibson's super sincere apology to the Jewish community*. It was something like this...

*Obviously not as anti Semitic, though.

I posted what I did on page 3 having read the whole original post.

Basically, the thrust of what I posted is that I would NEVER apologise to them for anything.

What I posted was an amplification of what a scum club they are...

This used to be a contact sport tackling will be eventually replaced by tickling
got no sympathy for that horrible club and their horrible supporters they would be celebrating if it was one of Everton's players
but get well soon Virgil

Status
Not open for further replies.