Should the club apologise to VVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry may bad misread the title. Pickford has already apologised to VVD, Henderson said in his after match comments. And I’m sure he probably would off send him message to. Honestly tho if this happened to one of our players would the media still being make as much noise. I don’t even think they would if it happened to Rodríguez.
You're just messing with the OP aren't you now?

Are you Souness in disguise?

we have had some pathetic topics on here (I have probably written some of them) but this one takes the biscuit!!!!!!
Ban me, block me but the simple answer is [Poor language removed] off!!!!!!

Oh bless your heart. Not only did you not read the OP, but you managed to get infracted. I'd say unlucky, but sometimes you make your own luck.

The OP is quite funny. And it’s funny to buzz of them and their carry on. But I think Everton need to make a statement. It’s no surprise to see ridiculous behaviour from their fans, that’s what makes them special. However the death threats and racist tweets have been swept under the carpet as if not serious. Am pretty sure if any Liverpool player got that abuse it would make news at 10 before the tier 3 lockdowns. Also the media clamour from pundits, ex RS and current RS for Pickford and Richarlison has been nothing short of a witch hunt. Yes they came off worse injury wise and both deserved reds the but the bad challenges in the game were definitely even. Let’s be honest the fact their still going on aba it isn’t becuase of what was done it was WHO they done it to. Everton need to stand up to this and point all of the above out to the media and those mutants, their silence has annoyed me tbh

Do other clubs ever apologise to us when we get these horrible injuries. Do they chuff. Absolutely no we shouldn't apologise. Its part of the game and lets not forget the little toerag was into a couple of our players early doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.