Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Stoke poll)

Should Martinez be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 121 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 475 79.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we in a relegation battle? Serious question. I've been behind Bobby since the beginning, but that was bog standard, alehouse footy today. Feck.

I'm worried, really worried. Souness and Neville analysed it perfectly. They can't believe we pass it in situations we pass it.

Then Martinez just got asked if he'll stick to his philosophy and he says yes. Deluded.

Ive tried to avoid commenting on the five million or so BAWK threads in this section but feel the club now need to take action. the amount of goals we are conceding is the main problem as i see it. Tony Pulis teams dont concede many goals. that is all.

Not Pulis, surely no one who supports Everton Football Club would want Tony Pulis. Mark Hughes is better than Pulis and he isn't fit to clean boots at Everton.
Martinez has been an mistake but let us not compound that by getting a manager in who will make us loose a bit more slowly.

Media are starting to stick it in to him , the sky pundits were quite critical.

He's got to find something quickly before everything spirals out of control.

I'd even take a run of draws to just steady the ship

Sacking Martinez isn't the answer imo, but I think it's completely 100% correct he receives criticism he does. Also, quite a few of our established players should get their heads out of their arses. The only one so far, who has proven to be up to the required level for a push into the top 4 is Kevin Mirallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.